Anyplace to eat in bathing suit w/coverup?

sawmillbarb

Hate the thought of changing to shorts and top before having a quick lunch on Carnival Legend this upcoming week.

Is there anyplace we can grab a bite onboard just in our swimsuits and coverups?

Thanks

Barbara

I've seen lots of folks in the lido buffet in their swimming suites with/without a wrap. I wouldn't do it, course my body would scare a bulldog off a meat wagon. :o Also, the grill area by the rear pool on Conquest class is a perfect place to dine in your bathing suit.

I've seen lots of folks in the lido buffet in their swimming suites with/without a wrap. I wouldn't do it, course my body would scare a bulldog off a meat wagon. :o Also, the grill area by the rear pool on Conquest class is a perfect place to dine in your bathing suit.

Swim suit??? What is a swim suit??? Oh, now I remember..that thing I used to wear BEFORE I had kids!!! :eek:

I have seen guys in the Lido with swimming trunks, no shirt...just a bathing suit. Fresh out of the poolk and into the buffet line...

That bothers me alot more than a guy in the dining room on formal night wihout a jacket.

I agree, it is not that difficult to put some cloths on when entering an area that serves food. By the way, that means wear some shoes too.

Archived