tips for changing pax in cabins once onboard

april f

Though I'd share this tip which worked well on our 11/18 Carnival Legend sailing.

We had 3 cabins (double,quad,triple) booked. Two families with 2-15yr olds,2-13 year olds and a 10 yr old. We wanted to put 3 teens in one cabin which was beside ours.When we booked we had to have one member of our family in each cabin because of an interline rate (airline employee) and we were not allowed to have all minors in a cabin.I should also mention we had booked a balcony guarantee rate. I assume this would go for people booking w/ past cruiser rates.(No flaming please!!:)

After boarding and before departure I went down to the pursers desk with a list(no line!). I put each cabin number underlined and below that each person's name. Beside each name I had the cabin number we were originally in. The purser behind the desk said THANK YOU!! If everyone would do this it would help so much! All sign and sail info was automatically changed over to the new cabin.

Archived