New Spirit Review posted

mommiemudd

Great review!! A few questions, you said that you had a "soda band" in your review. Did you have to wear it all week? How much was it? Since you are already Latitude Members could you have had VIP check in and stayed in the lounge without being on the CC list? Thanks for your help. I will pass the kid list on to my DD for our most beautiful GD. We leave on the 18th, YEA.

We could not have been in the VIP room as just Latitudes members. We had to be on the VIP list that our fellow cruise critic, cpayne, placed us on. The soda card for adults is a coca cola sticker placed on your key card and a coca cola thermos cup. For children it is a yellow band and a kids cup. I did not place the band on my daughter, who is 3, because I was afraid she would lose it, so I just carried it around with me. A few days into our cruise we were just presenting our cups for drinks, which was good because I lost her band! :D Let me know if there is any other information that you need!

Loved your review, Dana! We sailed 8-28 & had a little warmer weather or being from the NW are more used to it. We never wore coats on the ship during the day. I wish we would have gone on some of your excursions! I'll be writing a shorter review when time allows. Glad you & your family had such a great time. Your daughter sounds like a true traveler!

Thanks for a terrific review!

We plan on using many of the suggestions you made / I sent a little list of the CC Members going with us on our Sept.11-18 cruise this weekend, but havent heard back from NCL as yet?

Cpayne (or anyone else who knows),

Will they contact us if we're on the VIP list?

Or should we just get there early and ask if our names were put on?

please advise,

-cm24

Just had a couple of questions regarding Seattle. We are still debating on what to do/see. How long where you in Seattle before boarding the ship? We were hoping to fly in morning/afternoon and then just to spend one night and board the ship the next afternoon. Would that be enough time to do the same excursions that you did?

We flew in on Thursday night. So we had all day on Friday. I guess it would depend on where you were flying in from, we came from Atlanta so it was about a 5 hour flight. We have a 3 year old and thought that flying in and seeing Seattle in the same day would be too much. You could probably do it all in one day. You could even hit the Market Sat morning before you board. We just wanted to get there early and explore the ship. Also, we wanted to do laundry! But the Market is really close to the pier-maybe you could check your luggage in and then run back to the market for breakfast.

Archived