Century 12 Nov-24 Nov 07 review

S10Catman

The attached url will take you to my review of the Celebrity Century from 12 Nov to 24 Nov, Western Med, Barcelona to Barcelona. As with any cruise, it is better to be cruising than working anyday. We had a great time but noticed the level of service and food from our Apr 07 Century cruise has slipped somewhat. It wasn't enough to ruin our perception of Celebrity but I thought it was worth commenting about. I read another persons review of the same trip and they had a fabulous time so I guess it just a matter of perception and the luck of the draw for the wait staff. There was absolutely nothing wrong with our wait staff just seemed he and his assistant were a bit disorganized and was very tired. They were always pleasant, personable and professional but you could tell there were worn out by the late seating. Any direct questions I gladly answer as they come up.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=35095

Alan and DW:cool:

Archived