honeymoon cuise

mikeauto1

on our honeymoon we shared a single bed at my parents beach bach and we were happy-

a cruise any where would have been great but we couldn't afford it.

we have been married 22 years now and the single bed did our marriage no harm - go with a happy heart and whatever you chose will be great:D

on our honeymoon we shared a single bed at my parents beach bach and we were happy-

a cruise any where would have been great but we couldn't afford it.

we have been married 22 years now and the single bed did our marriage no harm - go with a happy heart and whatever you chose will be great:D

whats a beach bach?

A tiny beach house with old furniture that you no longer want at home so you take to your little bach (tiny house-modest/simpl-basic ammenities)

and live simly at the beach. Like a cabin i suppose.

in the South Island in NZ they are called cribs.

Nowadays beach baches are far less modest and are just like ordinary houses.

We call our swimming suits togs and when we went to see cenotes in the Yucatan Mexico an American lady asked me what I was talking about when I asked her if she had her togs on ? i.e under her clothes

As has been mentioned, just about any cruise will be great, that being said, I guess we'd need to know more of your likes dislikes.

If total relaxation and just being with each other, I'd recommend a cruise to Bermuda. Beautiful island with a very relaxing atmosphere. Go late spring through Early fall though as temps can get cool.

For mainly beach days, I would suggest Eastern Caribbean.

For beach and party, Western Caribbean.

HTH

And congrats!

I'd first pick an itinerary- where is it that you'd like to see?? For me, the honeymoon would be Exotic Southern Route, Alaska, or Europe on Carnival. If I had more money and more time I could take off, then it would be Tahiti on a luxury line.

What time of year?? Off season has less kids on board, longer cruises have less kids on board... I make the assumption about less kids because you are celebrating your honeymoon :)

Archived