dabbado

ErinD92

I am getting married on Jan 22 on the Caribbean Princess -- I can't wait for you to get back and to hear how it went!!

What are you doing after the wedding? I didn't get anything special - just going to dinner in the regular dining room -- money prohibits us from do any sort of drink and appetizer hour...We are going to pay for the drinks during dinner. My friend did it that way a few years ago and it was very nice...

I am interested to hear in any special details you have set up! We're doing everything pretty plain jane -- nothing extra really...

I am getting married on Jan 22 on the Caribbean Princess -- I can't wait for you to get back and to hear how it went!!

What are you doing after the wedding? I didn't get anything special - just going to dinner in the regular dining room -- money prohibits us from do any sort of drink and appetizer hour...We are going to pay for the drinks during dinner. My friend did it that way a few years ago and it was very nice...

I am interested to hear in any special details you have set up! We're doing everything pretty plain jane -- nothing extra really...

I will definitely let you know how it goes! I am so excited that the day is almost here.

After the wedding we are doing pictures around this ship & then decided to do the reception for an hour. They pushed our ceremony up to 2, instead of 3:30, so we wanted to spend some time with everyone that is going on the cruise. After the reception we are having dinner at 6:30 at Sterling's. We are planning on doing the cake there, instead of at the reception.

I will let you know how everything goes!:o

Archived