Aurora in the wrong port?

supered

Hi,

I've alreday asked this on anolte site, so I aplogise if you seen it or replied to my question there.

I wanted to a question about Aurora's current itinerary. The ship seems to have visited the wrong port! Or at least in the wrong order.

My wife and I arrived in Tenerife yesterday (30th November) after a cruise on Thomson Destiny. In port at the same time was Aurora. I got some good photos and even managed to watch them prepare for sailaway from the quayside. There were about 8 passengers who only just made it before they closed the gangway!

On getting back I check the website for the current Itinerary (R721) and they should have been in Tenerife today (1st December).

Does anyone know why there was a change of port and if they docked in Lanzarote today or went elsewhere?

Any light you can shed on this mystery would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Eddie

I've now found out that Tenerife and Grand Canaria were swapped due to operational reasons. I got this from someone who's parents are on board. Apartently they also didn't leave Southampton until 6/30 pm due to rudder problems.

I just thought you might like to know.

Eddie

Archived