Diamond members on Majesty of the Seas

Yes, our last cruise was on the Majesty. They had a welcome back party for Diamond and Platinum which was small an intimate.

Since this was a last minute cruise, we could only get an oceanview. We had all the upgrade suite amenites since as upgraded tolietries and robes. We also had a fruitplate waiting for us.

It was a lovely cruise, the Majesty is looking good and the service was outstanding.

We had the same party. I think it was on the last night. I recall getting a bottle of Moet for having the most cruises and giving it to our stateroom attendant because there wasn't enough time to chill and drink it. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the replies. Just got two more tote bags on the Mariner last week. Now we have 4 tote bags. Use the toiletries bags we got a few cruises ago all the time. Perhaps C&A might consider a mail-in card where you can pick a single gift item to be mailed to you after the cruise?

Thanks for the replies. Just got two more tote bags on the Mariner last week. Now we have 4 tote bags. Use the toiletries bags we got a few cruises ago all the time. Perhaps C&A might consider a mail-in card where you can pick a single gift item to be mailed to you after the cruise?

We'd rather have the tote bag than the picture frame. Have a zillion of those.

I just give mine away to people I meet along the way on the cruise...

Archived