Port Everglades--then what?

dakota57

We are taking our kids & families on their (and our) first cruise this Christmas:D. When we get to the Port..how do we know where our ship is (RC Navigator of the Seas).

Also, some will be staying at a hotel & catching a shuttle to the Port & some are driving to the Port (parking there). How can we meet up or is that totally unrealistic to attempt? My DH & I so want to see the little ones faces when they see our ship,etc..:p ..

Any ideas or advice??? TIA!!!

At the port perimeter security entrance point you will be advised what terminal your ship will be at. If you have cell phones whoever get's to the terminal first can pick a reference point (ie, under theclock, by the baggage carts, under the terminal sign etc.) to meet at either outside or inside the terminal.

Speaking of port security, will I be asked for proof of sailing or simply my passport (as ID); or both? If I'll need one or both I want to be sure I stick them in an outer pocket on my laptop case that I can easily get to i.e. not in the trunk of the taxi.

Archived