Sensation Stateroom Assignment Question

Cruizin Susan

Last week Carnival posted on the "My Documents" portion of the website a stateroom number of E160 for us. Has anyone ever stayed in this room or the general vicinity? If I'm understanding the deck plan correctly we're on Empress Deck and it looks like we're below the galley. Will we be hearing a lot of banging of pots & pans?:(

I'm also wondering if Carnival can take this room away from us if they need it and put us in a "less desirable" room? Or if they do take this room would we get a better room? We did not guarantee a specific room, just paid for oceanview.

This is our first cruise so I'm trying to figure all this out. I'm thinking we paid for 6A and this is 6D which sounds like an upgrade. Right? :confused:

Last week Carnival posted on the "My Documents" portion of the website a stateroom number of E160 for us. Has anyone ever stayed in this room or the general vicinity? If I'm understanding the deck plan correctly we're on Empress Deck and it looks like we're below the galley. Will we be hearing a lot of banging of pots & pans?:(

I'm also wondering if Carnival can take this room away from us if they need it and put us in a "less desirable" room? Or if they do take this room would we get a better room? We did not guarantee a specific room, just paid for oceanview.

This is our first cruise so I'm trying to figure all this out. I'm thinking we paid for 6A and this is 6D which sounds like an upgrade. Right? :confused:

Pretty nice location! You're away from the elevators and the galley shouldn't be a problem at all!

I wouldn't worry about Carnival changing your cabin now that it's been assigned. It's pretty much yours!

Nice upgrade!!

Have a great time!

Everyone always talks about the noise above them, or below them. We have been above the bridge, below the Lido Red Sail, and close to the anchors. NEVER heard a sound. I guess it all depends on how light you sleep, and when you are in your cabin. If you go to sleep with the chickens, you may hear noisies, but if you don't you will be ok. Or if you sleep alot during the day, you could hear noise, but for the most part, the ships are more quiet in the cabins than you think.

You will hear nothing from inside your cabin. The cabins are quite quiet and no matter where you are assigned you will have a wonderful experience. Take the cabin you've been assigned. You will most likely spend very little time in the cabin anyway as most of the day you will be enjoying activities or eating. Enjoy

I agree it should be nice. I'm actually going to be on the Sensation in two weeks in cabin E172 (Upgraded from 6A to 6D also) Im also right under the galley but Im not really expecting to hear alot of noise. If I do, Ill come back and let you know. :)

Have a great cruise.

Laura

Archived