Captain Marvin's Return Time

cs_ucf

I am booked for the Stingray City tour with Captain Marvin's on Dec 17. Our tour begins at 11:15 and I was told we would be back at 2:00pm. Ship leaves at 4pm so I imagine last tender is 3:30.

Anyone who has taken this particular tour and can tell me if the "2pm" means back on land, back at the office, or back at the ship? I'm starting to get nervous with all the talk of the Enchantment shortening times in the port due to her electrical problems.

I'd say that at 2:00 you'll be back at their business. And from there, it's just a short walk back to the port area. I wouldn't worry, they'll get you back in time (in fact, you're going to have time to eat or do some shopping after your excursion).

If your ship is shortening their time on the island be it for weather issues, or mechanical issues, you will know this before you get off the ship. One time we were in CM's office and they were busy making modifications to an excursion so the ship passengers could do the snorkel and get back to their ship in time. There was a big storm brewing, and all the ships were leaving port by 3:00. And all the passengers knew this when they got off the ship. They will not let you off the ship without telling you this. They'd have no way of getting in touch with everyone to tell them they are leaving early...for whatever reason.

If you have any questions, Joan or Ruth at CM's will answer your questions. :)

Archived