RCI Itinerary Help

hazeleyez3

Splendour is an 8 day, leaves from Sao Paulo, goes to Portobelo, overnight in Buenos Aires, Uruguay, and Ihabela, and back to Sao Paulo.

Enchantment is a 7 day, leaves from Panama, leaves from Panama, goes to Cartagena, Santa Marta, Orangestad, Williamsted, Bonaire and then goes back to Panama.

Its for my parent's 40th anniversary, and my husband and I will join them My father mentioned he'd like to hit some South America ports, and my Mom enjoys cruising, and will typically be happy with anything.

Splendour is an 8 day, leaves from Sao Paulo, goes to Portobelo, overnight in Buenos Aires, Uruguay, and Ihabela, and back to Sao Paulo.

Enchantment is a 7 day, leaves from Panama, leaves from Panama, goes to Cartagena, Santa Marta, Orangestad, Williamsted, Bonaire and then goes back to Panama.

Its for my parent's 40th anniversary, and my husband and I will join them My father mentioned he'd like to hit some South America ports, and my Mom enjoys cruising, and will typically be happy with anything.

I vote for the Splendor of the seas! B.Aires is a large and very good city. Montevideo is charming! Porto Belo is an option for a day in the beach (Bombas beach( or a short trip to Florianópolis a pleasent city in Santa Catarina state (considered the pearl of the Southern Brazil). Ilha Bela is island near Santos (the São Paulo port) and a place for vaccation ]. You may have a chance to visit São Paulo and Rio!

Wotan

The Panama cruise spends most of the time in the Caribbean/north shore of South America. Not much of "true" SA, except Colombia.

Flying into Sao Paolo CAN be very expensive. And it is quite a distance to the port. Plus you need a Brazilian visa, which adds quite a bit to the cost. Sao Paolo is a dirty, nasty city, IMHO.

If you can take the time, the repo cruises from FLL to Valparaiso (or reverse) are generally very cheap. Usually in early/mid November or mid March/early April. But they are 14 days. Through the Panama Canal, then down the West Coast of SA-Peru, Chile, Ecuador usually

Archived