No excursions available

ejpip1

I tried today to schedule some excursions for our January cruise. There do not appear to be any available online today even though 2 days ago there were several for every port. Does this mean they are all full? Will we be able to get any once we're on the ship? Or are we out of luck!

you did not mention the ship or where you are sailing. Hard to respond. You might also get more informaiton at the specific cruise. Go to BOARDS, then ROLL CALLS and then your ship.

I highly doubt they are sold out. They always find ways to get more money from you.

I tried today to schedule some excursions for our January cruise. There do not appear to be any available online today even though 2 days ago there were several for every port. Does this mean they are all full? Will we be able to get any once we're on the ship? Or are we out of luck!

do a search of this forum--someone else reported the same problem and it's a problem with the website. make a call instead and you should be fine.

I would keep trying the website or you can also fax/call in your excursions. Request an email CONFIRMATION;)

Normally, many excursions are still open when you board. If you go to the excursion desk in the atrium when you board, there is a list posted of "sold-out" and "open" excursions.

Good Luck:)

you did not mention the ship or where you are sailing. Hard to respond. Why would the ship of ports matter? He/she received the response for their ship!

I highly doubt they are sold out. They always find ways to get more money from you.

What....makes NO sense:confused:

From "sold out excursions:confused:

I had a similar problem when trying to book excursions for the Pearl in February (it showed all excursions for all ports were unavailable), and I was using Internet Explorer 7.0. The next day at work I tried (using Internet Explorer 6.0), and all of the excursions were available.

Bottom line, which is something I have run into with other websites, is that the issue appears to be computer/website interface issue, and not an actual sellout of the excursions.

From other threads I have read, others have run into this issue when trying to do the advanced registration (that supposedly makes embarkation faster).

Archived