Just Booked!

mamaneedstogo

Hello...I just booked the Costa Fortuna for my family during our Easter break.(Sooo excited)I have just a few questions if anyone could answer.

1. What type of food is served for room service (morning)?

2. How many formal nights?

3. My son wanted to know how fast the slide is?

4. How's the food(were not real picky)?

Thank you so much for any information you can give me..:)

1. Continental. Fruit, pastry, cereal, etc, nothing hot that I can recall. I think maybe suite passengers get full breakfast options though.

2. 2 formal nights and a toga night

3. 8 year old daughter gives slide 2 thumbs up. I think speed depends on body position a lot of the times, the more flat you lay the faster you go.

4. We love the food but others have not...more Italian like you would find in Italy - not Olive Garden.

on www.costacruise.co.uk site has some menus and the room service card for morning breakfast is at the following: go to about cruising ( top left hand side) then pick life on board, click on to one of the couples, keep clicking next till you get to the pic of the stairs (inside ship) ,then click cabin, then cabin services, then breakfast in your cabin. and up will pop up the menu you would fill out on board the ship of what you would like for breakfast in your cabin.

on www.costacruise.co.uk site has some menus and the room service card for morning breakfast is at the following: go to about cruising ( top left hand side) then pick life on board, click on to one of the couples, keep clicking next till you get to the pic of the stairs (inside ship) ,then click cabin, then cabin services, then breakfast in your cabin. and up will pop up the menu you would fill out on board the ship of what you would like for breakfast in your cabin.

Archived