NCL spirit restaurants

cruisendude2001

im having an issue gettin a straight answer on which restaurants are available. i know theres the steakhouse, and the rench restaurant and the italial as well as the tepanyaki grill. is there a similar idea like on the dawn with the all you can eat sushi conveyor belt for a fee??

sailing april 19 2008

Shogun is the equivilant of Bamboo on the Dawn. Works the same way. The sushi section is $15.00 for all you can eat. Just no conveyor belt. Typical sit down sushi bar with the fridge right in front of you. Teppanyaki is the same and so is Shogun.

UNCLE PAULIE!!!!!

I went on the Spirit in April of 2006. I ate at every restaurant except for Cagney's because they were packed every single night. That's when NCL let you make reservations before the ship even sailed. Every restaurant was very good. I had no complaints but I am not a picky person either. For my first cruise I was very pleased. The staff was very nice and really went out of their way to make sure you were happy. I had a blast. Enjoy your trip!

I just got off the Spirit and ate at all the speciality restrurants except LeBistro. Cagneys was great, ate at Shogan at the grille and at LaTorita which was no extra charge and was very good. Ate in dining room for almostall meals and only ate once at buffet. Had a couple breakfasts at Blue Lagoon which was ok and nvewry quick. All meals were good.

Archived