Serenade Excursions?

Hi all- Sailing on Serenade 1/05 and Booking excursions. I have been reading rave reviews of Cosol in St. Lucia- Could anyone help with what is involved in his tour and how you book him? Also, we are leaning toward the "Mini buggy safari" in Barbados vs. the "ATV Quest" any opinions on that would be great too! Thanks!

Hi Fredkinstar - we're sailing serenade on 1/5/08 also, come join our rollcall: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=634025&page=2

we've got a small group and need a few more for a M&M. Can't help with those excursions, we went with Frank in St. Lucia once and have arranged day passes at Ti Kaye last year and again this year.

Ernie

Cosul is the best excursion I've ever been on!! Well the Rhino Riders in St. Martin are up there too.....but Cosul is great for people that want an intimate tour of St. Lucia and not be herded around like cattle, which is how I usually feel on island tours. I generally avoid them at all costs but I read such great things about Cosul and boy was it a great day or what!! We stopped at the waterfall and had doughboys and Johnny cakes, stopped on the side of the road for some bananas, hung out at the Jalousie Plantation beach for an hour (a beach right between the two Pitons), stopped at some guys house (a baker) for some killer bread and cheese, and went into the drive in Volcano. And we had a bunch of scenic stops to as we got closer and closer to the Pitons....oh and there was an unlimited supply of rum punch and beer soo.......:D Enjoy!

The Serenade and it's itinerary make for THE BEST CRUISE EVER!!!

Laura

Oh yeh and you should check out the Rhino Riders (they're offered through Royal Caribbean) in St. Martin - lots and lots of fun. You're on a two person inflatable boat and you power around all over happy bay and you get to stop at this beautiful beach to snorkle or relax or whatever. It was a blast.

Laura

Archived