December/January Weddings

dabbado77

Hi everyone! I know that there is a number of us getting married within the next month & i know how excited/nervous we are getting. I think when we all return, that pictures must be shared.

I am still waiting for my final call from TWE, but i think they are calling me this week.

I stare at my dress everyday, wanting to try it on, because it's been 2 months since i did, but it is packaged so nicely.

The anticipation of this is so much fun!

Lora is so right...I'm grumpy too...and having wedding nightmares...Last night I woke up all freaked out..no one had anything packed for the cruise including me and we had to leave for the port in 1hr...in the dream I was yelling at everyone..going bridzilla....it was aweful..and felt so real!!

Just want the day to be here...so the stress will all go away..and I can have some fun!!!

Diana

Oh my. Trust me, you aren't the first to have weird wedding dreams. We had a really good thread about them awhile back. I'll have to see if I can find it.

I hope you get your TWE call soon! I haven't heard from my coordinator yet (not TWE) but we pretty much had everything hammered down in our first consultation. The only thing she doesn't know is our vows to give to the officiant and the music we want the steel pan player to play. Everything else is set.

No call yet....that makes me nervious too....from all that I have read..somethig will go wrong...so I try not to worry about that...Last time I talked to them...i asked to have two tables..one for the cake and one for favors..and they said it can't be done??? :eek: Whatever...I've seen pictures that it can be done..:cool: so I'll just wait until I get there to make my demands...nicely that is...:rolleyes:

I've already warned my sister and BFF that they will need to help me with the set up due to what I have read on the thread...

Hey ladies!

I'm with Lora... just want to get on with it!

I'm so over organizing, shopping, answering questions, and making decisions... and ours is a ridiculously simple affair! I'm sure I would have completely spat the dummy by now if we had needed to deal with TWE or our TA for anything other than the basic package!

Roll on Jan 14th!!!! :D

Looking forward to hearing about everyone's weddings and seeing pictures!

Cheers,

Ann

Hey ladies!

I'm with Lora... just want to get on with it!

I'm so over organizing, shopping, answering questions, and making decisions... and ours is a ridiculously simple affair! I'm sure I would have completely spat the dummy by now if we had needed to deal with TWE or our TA for anything other than the basic package!

Roll on Jan 14th!!!! :D

Looking forward to hearing about everyone's weddings and seeing pictures!

Cheers,

Ann

You know, I'll always remember your anniversary. It's the same day as my Dad's birthday AND the day my daughter was supposed to be born. She decided to sneak into the world on Dec 26 though! lol

I got my final call & was jumping up & down!!!! I can't believe it is here!

I almost forgot to get my mom & grandmother corsages, so it's a good thing I was reading the posts!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you got your final call! That's exciting. Mine's in 14 days, and I still haven't heard a thing :(

Hello All...

I cant believe how quickly the last year has gone by. I feel like I should still have six months left! I feel like I have so much to do, but I have no idea what or where to start!! If it makes anyone feel better I have been getting those terrible nightmares as well about the BIG DAY!!! I have resorted to wine!!haha I have also on more than one occasion turned around on my way to work because I cant remember if I turned my straighter off or if I shut the dog gate!! HELP I need the wedding to be here NOW!!!

I hope you don't mind me butting in on this thread. DH and I married in January 1995 so this January we are celebrating our 13th anniversary with our first cruise!

Just wanted to say, on the big day, realize some little things will go wrong but try to just let them roll off your shoulder. Remember what you are there for. Celebrating having found THE LOVE of your life!! I still feel that way!

Best wishes to all!!!

P.S. DH and I wrote letters to each other which we both read in private just before walking down the aisle. It helped us remember the real meaning of getting married and made our wedding so special and so spiritual. If you can get your DH to do it, I think it just adds so much. I still have my letter stored in a special place, and I read it every once in a while.:)

Time if flying by! I just saw my countdown clock and it shows 42 days until we set sail. It seems like we just starting planning and suddenly it's right around the corner. My surreal moment of the day was I had my first dress fitting today. I've been stressing about it all week, mostly for the fact that the wedding day a quickly approaching. But it's not cold feet, just being anxious I guess. Does anyone else feel this way?

I have finally come to the realization, that I will be married in 15 days!!!! I want to start packing now! If anyone is looking for a bathing suit cover-up,, they have them at target now! Just the random thoughts that are going through my mind.

I have finally come to the realization, that I will be married in 15 days!!!! I want to start packing now! If anyone is looking for a bathing suit cover-up,, they have them at target now! Just the random thoughts that are going through my mind.

thanks so much, i've been waiting!

I'm two days after you! :) I keep finding myself even mentally counting the days every time I write the current date on something!

Lands End has some cute cover ups too.

Archived