Booked a Jr. Suite Guarantee

[quote name='skyking']Sorry I didnt see your question the previose page, but NO you cant usually book a GTY with 3 or 4 people. Reason is, very few JS's hold 3 or 4 people. Usually they are in the aft of the ship, and there are few of them.[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=royalblue][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#4169e1]Do they ever upgrade parties of 3? :confused: :) :confused: :) [/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='onelifetolive2']Do you know if this is in the new section, or the one that is having the problems?[/quote]

You are just outside the new area. But don't worry, the entire ship was refitted when it was stretched. I was in a cabin which was in the new section and it didn't look any different from the old section.

I don't know if the section is in a 'problem section'. When we sailed the Enchantment in September she was fine. I only read spotty details on CC here.

[quote name='onelifetolive2']Well I was assigned... 8618! Not an upgrade but still a HAPPY camper!

I think I got someone's room that was either upgraded or transfered rooms.

Chances are I won't be "re-assigned", right?[/quote]

Have a great time. Isn't it hilarious how we were all waiting to hear YOUR cabin assignment!! A bit of cruise envy along with trying to figure out the mysteries of the upgrade fairy, I think :)

[quote name='onelifetolive2']Well I was assigned... 8618! Not an upgrade but still a HAPPY camper! I think I got someone's room that was either upgraded or transfered rooms. Chances are I won't be "re-assigned", right?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][B]Don't give up hope yet...it's not over until she sets sail!!! :D Stranger things have happened :) Good luck and Happy Cruising! [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='FL_Cruiser64']You are just outside the new area. But don't worry, the entire ship was refitted when it was stretched. I was in a cabin which was in the new section and it didn't look any different from the old section.

I don't know if the section is in a 'problem section'. When we sailed the Enchantment in September she was fine. I only read spotty details on CC here.[/quote]

OK, thanks for the info. I *think* the problems are in the newer section anyway. That's fine then! I don't really care where I'm at, or what cabin I'm in (except we wanted a balcony)... but we are really happy what we ended up with.

I'm sooo excited!!!

Thanks for everyone's help!

[quote name='Glama']Very Cool! I guess what I meant to say is, they will probably be less likely to upgrade D+ members who did NOT book a guarantee, after the cabins have been assigned and docs mailed. In other words, after that time, only those who actually booked a GTY would probably be upgraded. But, what do I know? lol!

Grand Suite for you, NICE!!![/quote]

Sorry to ruin your theory but... We booked a E2 and were upgraded to a JS about 10 days ago... and a few days ago we were upgraded to an Owner's Suite! ...and yes... we are D+

[quote name='MaryEBS']Sorry to ruin your theory but... We booked a E2 and were upgraded to a JS about 10 days ago... and a few days ago we were upgraded to an Owner's Suite! ...and yes... we are D+[/quote]

Darn, all on the same sailing? From a E Cat, jumping to a JS (bypassing the Ds) and then into an OS (by passing the GS)?

I better hurry up to become a D+ member. ;)

Archived