Table for two on AOS

Traveling on the AOS in Aug. It will be a honeymoon cruise. Do you know if AOS gives the option for 2-tops? I have siled on RCCL before with friends and remember seeing couples dining alone, however, the travel agent disagrees. Any way I can find out for sure?

Thanks!

Yes they do have 2 tops we have sailed AOS twice and both times got the 2 top. You just need your travel agent to request it. If she is unable to go to the dinning room when you arrive to see if you can change to one. but your TA should be able to at least make the request for you. I was able to :)

We are doing AOS for our honeymoon this month and we requested a table for two through our TA, she said they do not assign a table for two in advance so she got us a table for 4 and advised that we ask for a table for two as soon as we get on the ship.

I was on AOS 8/29 and they gave us a table for 2 that we didn't even request. We actually had no idea and didn't even make it to the dining room until Day 6! Ha!

So yes, they accommodate honeymooners. We booked through Cruise411.com, so they must have faciliated it for us (along with a HUGE upgrade).

I think you're only allowed to request a small table, which can be 2 or 4. We're going straight to the dining room to see what we have, and if it's a 4, we're going to try for 2 or a large table. We had a table for 4 on our last cruise and it was the most uncomfortable dining arrangement imaginable (they were not interested in meeting new people, so we never had a conversation - didn't even learn their names). Thank goodness it was only for 3 nights!

Archived