Carnival Inspiration Wedding Review – November 24, 2007

JEL1125

Hello! I read every possible review on this board before my wedding so I thought I'd offer some info of my own for those future cruise brides! :)

We had our wedding at the port of Tampa on Carnival's Inspiration on 11/24/07. After getting everyone to the port and the groom getting the car parked, everything went smoothly. I was greeted by Lois and Stanley. Lois was from TWE and Stanley was the officiant. Both of these people were amazing! They told me step by step what would happen then we started up the escalator to check in for our cruise. After checking in we sat in a side area to wait for the boat to begin boarding. We were the first to get on the boat and that was at 11:15am. After our 39 guests were all on the boat Lois made an announcement on where to be when, and for the guests to feel free to explore the ship. When she was finished with that, all that were involved in the ceremony went had a quick dress rehearsal. Lois and Stanley made this go by soooo smoothly! After that it was about 11:45am and Lois showed us to our cabin.

The groom dropped off some things as he was already dressed, then it was time for me to get ready! Our wedding was at 1:00pm in the candlelight lounge and the reception at 1:30 in the Rock n Roll Disco. All of my bridesmaides except for my sister left about 25 till, and Lois came and got us both at about 12:50pm. (She said she never wants to leave a bride in a room by herself) She did a quick check list of everything to have, said some really nice words and then it was time to walk to the ceremony! When we got to the outside of where the ceremony was, Lois went and got my mother and father, so we could have a family moment before the wedding. The photographer met us there also, and it was wonderful. Lois then came and got my mother and sister, then the show was on the road!

When I walked in to the ceremony with my father it was breathtaking, it did not look the same as it had just 45 min. before durring the dress rehearsal. I think it's something about finally being in your dress and seing the man of your dreams waiting in the front of the room for you. It was a wonderful feeling! The officiant Stanley did an amazing job, and there wasn't a dry eye in the room durring our vows. It was just amazing!

After the ceremony and some family pics it was time for us to go PARTY at the reception where most of our guests were already! The DJ announced everyone as they came in and one of our Groomsman introduced us, it was a blast! Lois had everything planned out when we were going to do it, so we fit in everything we wanted. We started out with the cake and toasts, Lois made us each a plate of food, we ate a little (since I hadn't at all earlier that day) then went on with the first dance and dancing with our parents! All of our guests partied it up on our own for about an hour, and Lois came back in the last 15 min. for the Boquet toss and the Garter toss and last dance!

Our photographer Zeus did a great job, and we took more formal pics after the ceremony before the drill. I wasn't sure how they were going to come out but when we met with him the last day of the cruise, all of the pictures turned out great! We got A LOT of pictures and the cd's for a great price.

The food, the drinks, the rooms, the wedding, and TWE were all wonderful!

We couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sorry I was so long winded, but let me know if I left anything out because this board was very helpful before my wedding!

Congratulations to all future brides!

Lori and Joey :)

• 11 months later...
Hello! I read every possible review on this board before my wedding so I thought I'd offer some info of my own for those future cruise brides! :)

We had our wedding at the port of Tampa on Carnival's Inspiration on 11/24/07. After getting everyone to the port and the groom getting the car parked, everything went smoothly. I was greeted by Lois and Stanley. Lois was from TWE and Stanley was the officiant. Both of these people were amazing! They told me step by step what would happen then we started up the escalator to check in for our cruise. After checking in we sat in a side area to wait for the boat to begin boarding. We were the first to get on the boat and that was at 11:15am. After our 39 guests were all on the boat Lois made an announcement on where to be when, and for the guests to feel free to explore the ship. When she was finished with that, all that were involved in the ceremony went had a quick dress rehearsal. Lois and Stanley made this go by soooo smoothly! After that it was about 11:45am and Lois showed us to our cabin.

The groom dropped off some things as he was already dressed, then it was time for me to get ready! Our wedding was at 1:00pm in the candlelight lounge and the reception at 1:30 in the Rock n Roll Disco. All of my bridesmaides except for my sister left about 25 till, and Lois came and got us both at about 12:50pm. (She said she never wants to leave a bride in a room by herself) She did a quick check list of everything to have, said some really nice words and then it was time to walk to the ceremony! When we got to the outside of where the ceremony was, Lois went and got my mother and father, so we could have a family moment before the wedding. The photographer met us there also, and it was wonderful. Lois then came and got my mother and sister, then the show was on the road!

When I walked in to the ceremony with my father it was breathtaking, it did not look the same as it had just 45 min. before durring the dress rehearsal. I think it's something about finally being in your dress and seing the man of your dreams waiting in the front of the room for you. It was a wonderful feeling! The officiant Stanley did an amazing job, and there wasn't a dry eye in the room durring our vows. It was just amazing!

After the ceremony and some family pics it was time for us to go PARTY at the reception where most of our guests were already! The DJ announced everyone as they came in and one of our Groomsman introduced us, it was a blast! Lois had everything planned out when we were going to do it, so we fit in everything we wanted. We started out with the cake and toasts, Lois made us each a plate of food, we ate a little (since I hadn't at all earlier that day) then went on with the first dance and dancing with our parents! All of our guests partied it up on our own for about an hour, and Lois came back in the last 15 min. for the Boquet toss and the Garter toss and last dance!

Our photographer Zeus did a great job, and we took more formal pics after the ceremony before the drill. I wasn't sure how they were going to come out but when we met with him the last day of the cruise, all of the pictures turned out great! We got A LOT of pictures and the cd's for a great price.

The food, the drinks, the rooms, the wedding, and TWE were all wonderful!

We couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sorry I was so long winded, but let me know if I left anything out because this board was very helpful before my wedding!

Congratulations to all future brides!

Lori and Joey :)

Hi Lori!

I would also love to see some pics! I'm having a slightly larger wedding what room would you recommend?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lori,

How did you like the candle light lounge and the disco? Would you recommend those rooms for the wedding events or any others you would have preferred?

-Jenn

Archived