Car seat on the plane

PookASaurus

Well, we're in Miami and the flight went great! Our son slept the first half and the 2nd half he was happy as can be playing with his toys. He didn't fuss or make any loud noise so everyone was happy. We got lots of compliments on what a well behaved little man he was :) Of course some of those same people gave us nasty looks while we were waiting to board the plane but whatever...

His car seat fit perfectly (we used the safe seat without the base) and it has been SO easy to install. We didn't get the bulkhead seats but we didn't need to - the seats on the untied plane were large enough to accommodate his infant seat and the person sitting in front of him was still able to recline.

Thanks again for all the input!

Well, we're in Miami and the flight went great! Our son slept the first half and the 2nd half he was happy as can be playing with his toys. He didn't fuss or make any loud noise so everyone was happy. We got lots of compliments on what a well behaved little man he was :) Of course some of those same people gave us nasty looks while we were waiting to board the plane but whatever...

His car seat fit perfectly (we used the safe seat without the base) and it has been SO easy to install. We didn't get the bulkhead seats but we didn't need to - the seats on the untied plane were large enough to accommodate his infant seat and the person sitting in front of him was still able to recline.

Thanks again for all the input!

I'm so glad you used a car seat on the plane! It is a great sfety device. Even the Amercian Academy of Ped's recommends it. Great job!

• 2 weeks later...

The flight home was a MESS! But not due to my son.

We were one of the lucky ones trying to fly into ORD on the 21st and our flight was delayed. 16 hours after we first arrived at the airport in Miami we finally made it home!

Caden did great though - he fussed a little for a few minutes during landing due to the pressure changes but you can't blame him - I don't know what it was about that flight but I wanted to cry my own ears hurt so bad.

We got a lot of compliments on what a well behaved little man we have!

Thanks for everyones help!

Archived