Moby Dick's or Captain Marvin's?

BleednBlu

My Wife and I and my two adult daughters did Capt Marvain last may went to two snorkle:) sites plus stingray city love every minuite of it.Am going with Capt Marvin again in Jan on the Mariner of the seas.Trust him his captains and the boats are safe and clean.

Have a great time

We just went with Moby Dick on October 31 and had a wonderful time! They were so nice and easy to deal with, e-mailing back & forth, responding right away. Also like the idea of not having to pay in advance with them, you just pay them cash when you get there. Oh, and if you look on their website and see the nice teal blue polo shirts they wear, they also sell them for $35. I arranged for them to have one for me to give to my husband as I was on a girl's trip and thought it made a great souvenier. It has their logo of the whale on it and says Grand Cayman.

Also would like to add that we almost missed Grand Cayman due to rough seas. We ended up 4 miles from Georgetown at a little pier called Spotts Bay. The Moby Dick people were there waiting for us when we finally got tendered in. They were just great!!

Have a great cruise!!

Both seem to get great reviews. Both seem about the same price and both dont hit the credit card until you go on your trip. Both seem to meet you and have an office near the dock?

How many people were on each boat?

Does MD only go to the one site besides Stingray City?

Thanks for helping.

Archived