Live from the Majesty

mammallama

Well, everybody made it from our roll call. Many, many crabby people on board this ship. :rolleyes: Wish they would have stayed home. NOTHING is going to make happy. I think they all need a 'time out'. Not going to let them ruin my cruise though. The staff is wonderful, the service is great and the ship is beautiful. Wallie, your daughter Lauryn is a lovely young lady, vivacious and pretty to boot! We enjoyed meeting her at the pool bar. We're currently pulling out of the dock in Cozumel. OK place, good tequila! :D Weather has been good so far, today it rained on and off but no biggie. I'll give a full review when I get home.

Karen and gang

Goung on the Majesty for the 3-nighter on the 17th. Glad to hear from you. Couple questions if you have time in the midst of all the fun. Was Cozumel the only port for your cruise? I had read that things are back to normal on Nassau and Key West, which I think are regular ports for the Majesty 4-nighter. If there's only one port, did they give shipboard credit for the extra sea days?

Secondly, what on earth is wrong with people? There was a HURRICANE!!! That's the risk you take when you cruise this time of year. crybabies!:(

Mammallama:

Glad to hear you're having a great time. A friend of mine is on the cruise with you. She's in a group of about 35 wild and crazy girls. It's good to know that with the intinerary changes, everyone is still haveing a good time.

Thanks for the support Karen... I owe you guys for your help yesterday on the gangway. Theres just some people who will try anything to get something for free just because they can take advantage of the system. Those are the people who need to say home and go camping by themselves instead of venuring out past the social point they should. Ahh I needed that. Its not always easy but somebody has to do it. You guys have been great all week and hope to get to cruise with yall again...

Lauryn

Lauryn

Hi Lauryn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurynRCI

Hey my name is Lauryn I work on the Majesty as Cruise Director's Staff. Look forward to meeting you guys next week. We have an awesome group on from CC this week. See yall soon...

Lauryn

Any idea which ports the Majesty will be hitting on it's 3 nite on Sept 24-27.

I have heard Nassau is OK, but the market is gone. From what I hear CoCoCay is probably out of the question.

Thanks !!

Home from the MAJESTY today. :( It ended all too soon. Had a wonderful vacation. My friend who has never cruised before loved it! We met the nicest people from cruise critic. There were 18 in all from the boards, got to meet all of them. Will give a full review tomorrow when I'm rested. :o

Made it home too..:)

Had a blast meeting all our roll call folks.

Spent the last half hour looking for our bartender in the Schooner and where the next meal was being served....uh oh :( ... gotta make my on martini's and cook my own food.

At least we made the most of it....not like those chronic complainers.

Welcome Home! Glad everyone enjoyed their cruise!:D

Hi Lizard!!!:D

I am also on the Majesty Sept 24th and was wondering what to expect:confused: . This is my first Royal Caribbean cruise and was looking forward to Coco Cay...but if there are no beaches...then I guess there will be no stop...so do we get an additional sea day or a different port??

Mamma, just had to say hi. I live in Mokena, not too far from you! Husband works in Joliet.

APagano, we are on the same cruise as you. I sure hope we have some decent weather. I was looking forward to Coco Cay but I don't really care where we go. I don't even care if we have a day at sea. I just wanna get on the ship!

You guys are getting me excited....We are celebrating my DH's 40th birthday...and daughter's 14th on the Oct 22 sailing. We are all excited!!!! Whatever happems weather wise...I don't care...I won't be at work, and that is already worth it :)

Archived