midnight comedy shows

miamijnt

I have another question...why would you not go without your kids? I am willing to bet that at midnight, the kids will be having their own fun. At that time, there are dance parties going on and all kinds of games for kids at Camp Carnival.

I wouldn't know what it's like to go to anything at midnight because frankly I haven't been able to stay up that late on a cruise since having kids...lol.

Ha ha ha I think we had this 'sleepy mommy' conversation on another thread, didn't we? (I'm the one that nods off in chairs... :p )

I was wondering the same thing, though... why not go without your kids? I'm sure you'll find that you'll have plenty of time to spend enjoying things as a family, but lots of activities that you'll all choose to do separately. If you're worried because you are travelling as a threesome and you don't want to go alone, check your roll call; I'll bet there will be all kinds of people who will be happy to see a show with you. :)

You DO NOT want your kids in those midnight shows. They get very raunchy and it's not for children of any age. And, since they have people posted by the doors outside the showroom, they will stop you from bringing kids in.

Ha ha ha I think we had this 'sleepy mommy' conversation on another thread, didn't we? (I'm the one that nods off in chairs... :p )

I THOUGHT OF YOU THE OTHER NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

There I was sitting in a chair watching TV. The next thing I know I am sleeping sitting up. :eek: I thought OMG I am turning into Canadian Twosome. :p

I THOUGHT OF YOU THE OTHER NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

There I was sitting in a chair watching TV. The next thing I know I am sleeping sitting up. :eek: I thought OMG I am turning into Canadian Twosome. :p

Well, it's always nice to be thought of!! :p

It's been even worse, lately, too, because I've been so busy that I end up being up later than usual... of course, I wouldn't have to stay up quite so late if I didn't take a two hour nap in my chair nightly... The other night we had to reschedule my daughter's piano lesson. I, of course, nodded off. The next day I suddenly remembered and asked if she'd gone, and of course my husband had driven her and picked her up (we usually alternate). :) I slept through the whole thing. At least I didn't have to drive on the icy roads!! :p

not to be rude,it is actually unfair to the other adults to bring your teens. lets face it even though im sure half of the teens have heard some of the stuff said it is unappropiate and it also bothers other passengers. carnival is really strict about the adult show, and they sometimes wont start the show until all the teens leave. for people like me its nice to have an adult show once in awhile instead of toddler stuff and i dont want to hear teens laughing and making comments. i also respect other passengers and dont bring my toddler to the shows (even though she would be dancing in the aisles)

i know what you other moms mean about falling asleep in the chairs. we used to go to the show and then go gamble or go to clubs after but now i can barely make it through the adult show!

Archived