Grand Cayman Excursion choices/confusion.....please help!!!!

singjenn

Hello everyone! I need some help please. I am going on the Liberty with my husband in Feb. I have narrowed it down to 6 excursions and some have confused me. I can't decide which one to take or if we should just take a taxi to the places we want to go to, or use a private company off the island.:confused:

Here are the excursions I have narrowed it down to. (These are all through Carnival).

Grand Cayman Snorkel Tour

Reef/Wreck Snorkel tour

Cayman Shore Snorkel

7 Mile Beach Break

7 Mile beach break w/transport

They all sound great. I owuld love to hear your experience with these. And do you know the differene between Grand Cayman SNorkel Tour and Reef/Wreck Snorkel tour. And the difference between 7 Mile Beach Break and 7 Mile beach break w/transport? I realize one has transportation, but how are you supposed to get there and what are you really paying for?

If we decide to book off the ship where is the best place to go, and who should we book through? I want to go to a beach and snorkel at my own pace.

What is the 7 mile beach like? I would love to rent a kayak and take it out. Can you do that there?

Please help!!! :eek: Thanks everyone!

Last December 9 members of our family - ages 21 to 79 went on the Liberty and in Grand Caymen this is the excursion we did - we booked it on our own - http://caymanislandsdiscounts.com/Stingray_City_Buccaneer_Excursion.htm

EVERYONE LOVED it. We had done the Hell, Stringray City and Turtle farm on an earlier trip, BUT this one was BY FAR the BEST excursion. IN fact, we are booked with them for our cruise next week again.

The Snorkeling was the best we have done outside of Okinawa Japan!

We walked to the check in for this, so that is convenient as well

Archived