Final Payment Due

Jacky4

Has anyone ever asked Carnival to extend their final payment due date? My final payment due date is next week. I don't owe very much since I have been making payment but with Christmas coming it would be nice to extend it a week or two.

Kruise King ? I have respected your answers to my questions and had another one. Wife and I went on our 1st cruise on 9/16/07 and are thinking of booking another one for 9/21/08. Do you recommend any other ships ? We were thinking of going on a eastern caribbean cruise and flying out to Florida from Houston. Recommend any ship that you really enjoyed ?

Here is my very recent experience (Nov). We had final payment coming up and things were tight at the moment so I called our PVP and was told that nothing could be done until after the due date. About a week after the final payment date we recieved a mailed bill and a phone call about a day after that, the phone call offered us until the end of the week but we just made the final payment while we were on the phone with them. I'm sure it's not infrequent that some one books a cruise way in advance and simply forgets about the final payment so I sure they are more then happy to offer a reminder regardless of the reason.

Here is my very recent experience (Nov). We had final payment coming up and things were tight at the moment so I called our PVP and was told that nothing could be done until after the due date. About a week after the final payment date we recieved a mailed bill and a phone call about a day after that, the phone call offered us until the end of the week but we just made the final payment while we were on the phone with them. I'm sure it's not infrequent that some one books a cruise way in advance and simply forgets about the final payment so I sure they are more then happy to offer a reminder regardless of the reason.

Thanks. That is what I have found out also. I called Carnival and they would not extend the due date. I called back and spoke to another Carnival rep. who said they aren't allowed to extend the date but said if you don't pay you will receive a phone call after the due date has past and they will give you a specific date to pay, so you are basically getting an extention.

We were on the Liberty in July of this year and and would have to agree with KRUISE KING!! I really loved this ship! Had a ball at the "Hot and Cool"disco! Go for it!! You won't regret it!!

Totally agree, we were on the Liberty 2/2006 for the 8 day Eastern and loved it so much we are going again 2/2008 and this time taking 16 other couples.:D

Totally agree, we were on the Liberty 2/2006 for the 8 day Eastern and loved it so much we are going again 2/2008 and this time taking 16 other couples.:D

Well u all sure make me feel good about my upcoming April 08 cruise on the Liberty. This will be my first time on the ship and I must say that I am pretty excited now...not to mention we will also be experiencing our first balcony cabin on there as well. :D

Archived