Caye Caulkner snorkling

LimeyUK

Planning to take the water taxi to Caye Caulkner and then get a dive company to take us snorkling. Has anyone done this on their own and if so, which companies did you use?? It will be me, husband and 2 kids (ages 6 & 10). I think a couple of hrs of snorkling would be more than enough and then have a nice lunch. I heard the Rainbow Restaurant has great views - how's the food? Thanks for all suggestions.....

• 2 weeks later...

we used http://www.Coralbreezes.com for this excursion on our last visit. It was wonderful!! We plan on using them again for our trip over New Year next year. I would give you a link to pics, by my water camera screwed up and none of them turned out, but the snorkeling was awesome and the stingrays were all over the place bumping into you. Can't wait to go back - and hopefully get some pics this time :D

Planning to take the water taxi to Caye Caulkner and then get a dive company to take us snorkling. Has anyone done this on their own and if so, which companies did you use?? It will be me, husband and 2 kids (ages 6 & 10). I think a couple of hrs of snorkling would be more than enough and then have a nice lunch. I heard the Rainbow Restaurant has great views - how's the food? Thanks for all suggestions.....

We ended up goin over to Caye Caulker on our own, found a tour operator on the pier. We've been to the rainbow room a few times and everything has been really good. DH and I always get whatever the fish special is and we've not been dissapointed. Don't forget to have a Belikin Beer. The snorkeling is fantastic directly out from the restaurant.

We did this excursion through Coral Breeze in July. We had such a great time we are repeating it in Feb. with friends. It was a day my family will always remember. You will love it. The tour guides are fantastic! They were very knowledgable and friendly. Enjoy!

Archived