Imagination cat 11 cabin selection

ronkay

any help here please? Sailing March 29, 2008, I am down to 2 available cabin choices that are available that do not have obstructive views. V11 and V30?? any suggestions?? Pros and Cons??

I have V-11 on the Inspiration in Feb and It looks to be a great Central deck location..I had other Cabin choices to chose from at the time and still went with V-11.. Grab it quick before it's gone !! It will happen that fast :-)) Good luck and enjoy..:D

any help here please? Sailing March 29, 2008, I am down to 2 available cabin choices that are available that do not have obstructive views. V11 and V30?? any suggestions?? Pros and Cons??

I'd pass on a cat.11 on a Fantasy class ship. Worst buy on the seas. Go for the Cat.12 or stick with a cat.6.

Cat. 11's on those ships are about the same as cat. 8's [220sqft+30sqft balcony] on the newer ships, but at suite prices. And ZERO privacy.

Dan

I had V15 on the Fantasy. It was a decent cabin....not really comparable to a cat. 11 on Conquest class, though. It has a queen size bed and a sofa bed. It does not have a bath tub. I can live with all that, but I think I'll stick with OV's on that class of ship from now on. IMHO, the cat 11's on the Fantasy class aren't worth what they cost. However, the good thing is that it seems to be very quiet up there, not much traffic in the halls, and it's easy to get to Lido. All that having been said, I'd probably choose V11. Oh, and don't forget the "secret deck" out the front door!

Answering your original question here...

Definitely V11...

Go to this link/thread for lots of pictures and info of various Fantasy Class Verandah Deck Cabins...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=298868

well decsion mader v11 it is and confirmed. our first two cruises we had inside cabins. last year my wife and I had a cat 12 on the imagination. this year no military discount on cat 12 but there is on cat 11. so there is about $550 difference between cat 12 and cat 11. we are going to give this a try.

Archived