Sovereign of the Seas Feb 29th 2008

srq2003

You have us thinking about taking this cruise. We had such blast with you on the Brilliance and now we're getting sentimental about the Sovereign leaving and want to take one last cruise on her.

Have you booked yet? What deck are you on.... or are you sailing as a guest of your freind again?

Kenny and Ryan.

Oh my god, if you two were on this cruise it would be so wonderful! I already booked a cabin on deck 8... and there are quite a few on deck 9 available. We aren't traveling as a guest this time, we are full paying passengers, but it will still be fun to see her again and she will be joining us for dinner. I had such a blast on the trip with you two also! And we ordered 6 feet under at your recommendation. Keep me posted if you want to go, it would be a blast! If not lets look into another one to go on together, also let me know if you want any scoping done of places around St. Pete or Tampa, ill gladly go get some first hand pictures for you if you see anything on craigslist your interested in!

Talk to you soon!

Oh my god, if you two were on this cruise it would be so wonderful! I already booked a cabin on deck 8... and there are quite a few on deck 9 available. We aren't traveling as a guest this time, we are full paying passengers, but it will still be fun to see her again and she will be joining us for dinner. I had such a blast on the trip with you two also! And we ordered 6 feet under at your recommendation. Keep me posted if you want to go, it would be a blast! If not lets look into another one to go on together, also let me know if you want any scoping done of places around St. Pete or Tampa, ill gladly go get some first hand pictures for you if you see anything on craigslist your interested in!

Talk to you soon!

Anything or anyone? ;)

It took us until 10PM to get home Sunday!!!!! Our flight that was supposed to be at 2PM didn't leave until after 6. That really sucked! The same daily flight that leaves later actually beat us off the ground.:eek:

Yeah, I'm gonna see if I can get the time off. Usually the end of the month is very difficult for me to take time off. I may just keep a low profile at work about it and then go last minute. Usually works out better that way.

Ryan started his job about 6 months ago and already has like a million weeks a year off.:mad: What's with that? Me? I have to beg to get two days in a row off.:confused: And then the guilt starts.......

We were looking at deck 9 online and saw a bunch of OV's still open. I bet the price drops right before she sails too.;)

Anything or anyone? ;)

It took us until 10PM to get home Sunday!!!!! Our flight that was supposed to be at 2PM didn't leave until after 6. That really sucked! The same daily flight that leaves later actually beat us off the ground.:eek:

Yeah, I'm gonna see if I can get the time off. Usually the end of the month is very difficult for me to take time off. I may just keep a low profile at work about it and then go last minute. Usually works out better that way.

Ryan started his job about 6 months ago and already has like a million weeks a year off.:mad: What's with that? Me? I have to beg to get two days in a row off.:confused: And then the guilt starts.......

We were looking at deck 9 online and saw a bunch of OV's still open. I bet the price drops right before she sails too.;)

You said before its a leap year so in a way you have an extra day to begin with! Sorry to hear about the flight, my mom's was delayed as well, but only about an hour. What was the issue? You should just grab a room because the prices have been going up. I booked before our Brilliance cruise and wanted to try and rebook onboard to get a credit and the prices were already 200 more a person! We have a great FL resident rate for the oceanview, so i went for it before they disappear. I only have 3 weeks off per year, but Id kill to get Ryan's time off! In Feb we get a "floating holiday" so im using that for Friday and on Monday we will self debark to make it back to Tampa by 9 or 10 and Ill go right into work. And as for craigslist, whatever you need ill be happy to photograph! LOL! :D

Talk to you soon!

How is the weather up there by the way?

You said before its a leap year so in a way you have an extra day to begin with! Sorry to hear about the flight, my mom's was delayed as well, but only about an hour. What was the issue? You should just grab a room because the prices have been going up. I booked before our Brilliance cruise and wanted to try and rebook onboard to get a credit and the prices were already 200 more a person! We have a great FL resident rate for the oceanview, so i went for it before they disappear. I only have 3 weeks off per year, but Id kill to get Ryan's time off! In Feb we get a "floating holiday" so im using that for Friday and on Monday we will self debark to make it back to Tampa by 9 or 10 and Ill go right into work. And as for craigslist, whatever you need ill be happy to photograph! LOL! :D

Talk to you soon!

Actiually, we might just bag the Radiance cruise altogether and just take the Sovereign. Final payment is due in about 4 days so we have make the decision this week.

The weather is the usual blahhhhhhhhhhhh, like always in December in the DC Metro area (especially after coming back from Florida).

The issue with our flight was ........ engine trouble. I think they tell us that so that we won't complain. I mean, who's gonna tell 'em to hurry that up?

We let you know within the next couple of days about the Feb 29th. cruise.

Talk to you later!

Kenny and Ryan,

Happy new year! Any news on the trip? Hope all is well... oh and thanks to you Ive been watching that damn cartoon now! Stewie cracks me up and Lois had a great one liner the other night, the husband asked her "when did you get that tattoo, ive never seen that..." to which she replies "Meth is a hell of a drug!"

Archived