Medical Equipment Question???

HighSeaslover

We are sailing on the Jewel on Jan. 18th and I have 2 slipped disc in my neck. My therapist have given me a device that I lay on and it streches my neck!! (wonderful).. It come in a med. size suite case. Will I have problems carrying it on... I will need to use it early in the evening therefore I don't want to check it and wait until they deliver it to the room.

Thanks!

We are sailing on the Jewel on Jan. 18th and I have 2 slipped disc in my neck. My therapist have given me a device that I lay on and it streches my neck!! (wonderful).. It come in a med. size suite case. Will I have problems carrying it on... I will need to use it early in the evening therefore I don't want to check it and wait until they deliver it to the room.

Thanks!

So sorry to hear of your back troubles.

I frequently see posts about people needing to bring c-pap machines or oxygen but yours is a little bit different. It may just look like regular luggage or a brief case.

You do not state if you have air travel along with your cruise. That might actually present more of a problem than the cruise itself. In any case, I would suggest that you carry a Dr.'s note just to be on the safe side.

Good luck and happy cruise!

Archived