Waterfall tour

Eller

Anyone have good experiences with renting a van or cab to tour the waterfall? We are going there next week and have no set plans yet. Any recommendations? Good drivers are always a plus so we can enjoy ourselves and not have to worry about that. Thanks for any help.:)

Eller

I dont recomend renting your own van. Im not even sure if you can . I dont remember seeing any. I was there this past week. We walked in the terminal and there are many people helping you with the tours . The roads are narrow and not paved. You acturally have to honk the horn to let the other vans know you are going around the corners.

A beautiful place. Just bargen on a city and waterfalls tour. We did the whole thing for $35pp. Our guide even showed us where she lived an took us into a market and bargened the prices down even more for us.

I dont recomend renting your own van. Im not even sure if you can . I dont remember seeing any. I was there this past week. We walked in the terminal and there are many people helping you with the tours . The roads are narrow and not paved. You acturally have to honk the horn to let the other vans know you are going around the corners.

A beautiful place. Just bargen on a city and waterfalls tour. We did the whole thing for $35pp. Our guide even showed us where she lived an took us into a market and bargened the prices down even more for us.

I guess what I meant to say was we might try to find a guided tour in which they use vans . What company did you use on your tour of the waterfall?

Eller

It was the group to the right . The booth farthest from the main door. Right next to Happy Fish. They all were very happy to show us their country . Im sure that all the tours would be great. We picked this because it was the one leaving right away. You walk into a hanger with booth right away to pick tours then a market for shopping. We got so involved with out tour we had 15 min to get back to our ship. Not only was that stressful but we never got to shop.

Archived