Voyager Cruise December 19th

jocal

We are from the UK and will be on this cruise which finishes in los Angeles for us. Could somebody let me know how far LAX is from the cruise terminal as we have to arrange our transport and need to know that we will not miss our flights to Chicago and onwards to London.

You will no doubt have a great time. Definitely superior to the late Renaissance line ships and comparable to Silversea and Seabourn--with bigger and better suites IMHO, made possible because Voyager is larger than the ships of the other three lines.

Caveat: You are likely to see more children on RSSC than on the others.

I think it's just great (Silversea and Seabourn are little too staid for me), though occasionally some passengers have complained.

We are from the UK and will be on this cruise which finishes in los Angeles for us. Could somebody let me know how far LAX is from the cruise terminal as we have to arrange our transport and need to know that we will not miss our flights to Chicago and onwards to London.

We are on that cruise, too. Afraid I can't help you on the LAX question. We live in TX and are doing the Radisson air so they are taking care of that for us. But that's at least 3 couples (and three teens/preteens) I know for sure that will be on this cruise and there is another someone told me about but I haven't seen a post from them. We will need to all get together sometime.

Feel free to email me but I'm no expert, only one RSSC cruise under my belt.

tedcoll@swbell.net

Thanks for all your input re my question.This is our first cruise on Radisson having previously been on Seabourn,Cunard, and last holiday season Oceania.All the reports we have seen indicate that this is a fun ship to be on so we look forward to our holiday with relish!! I am afraid that we are what you might call almost senior citizens our kids having fled the nest a few years ago. I am a spry 60 year old (Isn't it funny when you reach a certain age one suddenly becomes spry!!) and Carolyn(She who must be obeyed, 56). We look forward to meeting up with you all on the ship.

• 1 month later...
Caveat Accepted! We are bringing our hree girls --9,11,13 -- and pray that they will meet friends and want to have very little to do with us!!

Hi

We will be sailing on the Voyager's December 19th cruise through the Panama Canal with our 11 year old daughter. She loves to cruise, is very friendly and makes new friends quickly. She would love to e-mail new friends close to her age who will be sailing on this cruise.

There are shuttle services that run between the cruise port and the airport. However, connecting with your reserved shuttle can be hectic at best and you don't save enough money to undure the stress. RSSC does such a good job with transfers that you're better leaving the driving to them.

Archived