Outdoor adventure or Los Veranos?

gilbert

Ive been reading all the posts on the different canopy tours. The one thing I would like to know is one tour designed for the more adventurous over the other? I keep going back to the Outdoor Adventure tour over the Los Veranos only because it seems to be more challenging. I was on a zipline tour in Costa Rica and had to wait on people that were not fit enough to make it completely to the end and could not even turn around and have the strength to pull themselves up to the platform. These people were in their late 60's and it was fine I was not bothered by this I give them alot of credit for putting themselves out there, but I am wanting a different type of experience this time. Can anyone give me feed back on the differences of the tours. And which one would be more fun for those that aren't afraid of heights.

My husband and teen daughters did Los Veranos last month. My DD said they never had to wait too long. Most times they were able to hook up and go. When they did have to wait a short while, it gave them time to wipe the sweat off of their glasses and to take in the beauty of the area.

On the other hand, I went to Las Caletas that day and had a wonderful time. It was very relaxing and beautiful. The food and margaritas were excellent. Since I was sore from horseback riding the day before, it was a better choice for me. My DH said that Los Veranos would have been difficult for me.

I had a massage at Las Caletas. It was very nice, but took too much time away from the time spent there. I wasn't able to kayak or snorkel and felt like I missed out.

We just came back from the Los Veranos Canopy tour. Had a blast! The guides are so helpful and entertaining. Out of the 14 zip lines, the most waiting is for the 1st one, and the last one. Some lines , as soon and you land, you just have to wait only 1 person to hook up and go. And some have a short wait, which is nice to relax and look around the area before you hook up. I thought the wait times were fine, and if you've never gone before, and always wanted to try zip lines, go for it, and you will enjoy yourself.

Archived