tv connection on seranade

jo797

Actually Fitzy my sis -n- law was able to plug in her portable dvd player to her tv this past july when we were on Serenade to AK. We did not have that option in our room, deck 8, but her room, deck 2, did. Maybe it's just a few random tv's here and there, who knows!

Actually Fitzy my sis -n- law was able to plug in her portable dvd player to her tv this past july when we were on Serenade to AK. We did not have that option in our room, deck 8, but her room, deck 2, did. Maybe it's just a few random tv's here and there, who knows!

That is odd, cause they have disabled them all. Maybe someone "hacked" that tv, and made it possible. But I would say to most cruisers that they would not be able to.

p.s. Do they still make VCR players?:D ;)

That is odd, cause they have disabled them all. Maybe someone "hacked" that tv, and made it possible. But I would say to most cruisers that they would not be able to.

p.s. Do they still make VCR players?:D ;)

They do! I saw one for sale, $29.00 at Target last week, then there is the famous vcr/dvd combo :p

Have a great Christmas you guy's! Merry Ho -Ho!

p.s. and I did think it was weird she could plug in the port. dvd player, she was thrilled (has a 2 year old.....enough said :D)

They do! I saw one for sale, $29.00 at Target last week, then there is the famous vcr/dvd combo :p

Have a great Christmas you guy's! Merry Ho -Ho!

p.s. and I did think it was weird she could plug in the port. dvd player, she was thrilled (has a 2 year old.....enough said :D)

Merry Christmas to you too, Jayme. Hope you guys have a great one.

What are you doing up so late?

#1, I am a night owl, just like my Mother, and #2, my 14 yo has hockey practice until 9:45 on Wednesdays and by the time we get home and get settled it's like 10:30, then I'm wired a bit. (plus it's so cold in the rink I have coffee to warm up but then start acting like Beavis!)

p.s. I saw you talking to dirtgirl about Vancouver weather and it seems they have rain often, in July it was raining 2 day's straight and chilly, before we boarded the ship, weird:confused:

I don't think the comment re all AV inputs on cabin TV being disabled on RC ships is correct as I've been on four different RC ships this year and have viewed my two digital cameras' pictures on our cabins' TV using these jacks.

I haven't seen a a flat screen in any of our cabins which ranged from inside, PR and OV, but did see a large flat screen TV with surround sound system in friends' GS cabin.

I don't think the comment re all AV inputs on cabin TV being disabled on RC ships is correct as I've been on four different RC ships this year and have viewed my two digital cameras' pictures on our cabins' TV using these jacks.

I haven't seen a a flat screen in any of our cabins which ranged from inside, PR and OV, but did see a large flat screen TV with surround sound system in friends' GS cabin.

Thanks for the info re: TVs..

Have a Merry Xmas' or if u prefer a 'Happy Holiday' :)'

Archived