annoying calls from carnival?

xcarebearxoxo

carnival has called us once a week and emailed us since our last cruise a month ago asking us to book anouther one. we keep telling them we have a baby coming in feb so we do not plan to book one till after and that we are going to go to alaska in 09. but now my pvp keeps calling its annoying

anyone else ever have this issue

I had this problem because when I signed up on the website my profile inadvertantly said to contact me. I called the 800 number and had them remove me from e-mailing and phone calls. No problems since.

After my last cruise I had a PVP calling me almost every day trying to get me to book another cruise through him. The funny thing was that he never returned any of my phone calls before the cruise. It took my calling Carnival and telling them to remove my name from whatever list they had me on for him to stop. I haven't heard from him since. :D

the pvp assigned to me was calling my cell every day. I emailed her and told her I preferred to communicate through email. She still called every day! I told her to stop calling my cell and wasting my minutes.

I work during the day, I can't stop to answer her call. I told her I would get fired if I answered my cell at work. She still called.

Finally, I told her I booked through another agency because she pestered me so much. The calls stopped. But I still get the weekly emails. Those I can hit the delete button.

Archived