EXCURSIONS-Help

snoopy124

So who can suggest some other great excursions in Ocho Rios besides Dunns Falls?

What about in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We want to do the Mayan Ruins in Cozumel, but what tour should we do?

Where should we snorkel? Can you snorkel in Ocho Rios?

Please help! This is our first time cruising. We need easy but enjoyable excursions. I am pregnant and a lot of the tours don't allow pregnant people.

So who can suggest some other great excursions in Ocho Rios besides Dunns Falls?

What about in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We want to do the Mayan Ruins in Cozumel, but what tour should we do?

Where should we snorkel? Can you snorkel in Ocho Rios?

Please help! This is our first time cruising. We need easy but enjoyable excursions. I am pregnant and a lot of the tours don't allow pregnant people.

What you need to do os go back to what I call the Table of Contents and scroll down to Ports of Call Board, then scroll to the areas that you have asked. There is all sorts of info in there.

Marilyn

I agree with Marilyn that the Ports of Call board is your best bet for information. But let me just say that our favorite excursion on Grand Cayman was the snorkle/stingray city combination. Stingray City was the highlight of our cruise! We did the zip line in Ocho Rios but if you're pregnant I would imagine that would be out of the question.

We were in Ocho Rios last week and did the Dunn's River Falls/ Bamboo Beach Club tour. You don't have to do the Falls considering your condition, but the Bamboo Beach Club was awesome. Just sit in the shade in your lounge chair, enjoy the live entertainment - Jamaican style - enjoy the food (probably the best we had all week) and sip rum punch or Red Stripe all delivered to you by friendly and courteous young ladies.

Archived