Best cabins on Solstice?

jerseygirl3

I am losing track of the catgories but I believe it's a 1A. I do not think the balcony will be larger, but I do know I will not be set back and will have a good left to right view, similar to bump/hump cabins on Radiance Class ships if you have ever been on them. And that makes it allright for me. Will have to wait for the cruisers before me to speak about what they find along the way, we are not going until the end of March 2009 and will not be pioneers, but will definately provide insight when we return about what we thought.

Until Solstice is actually up and running, I don't think anyone can give you absolute information on what cabins are the best or whatever. People have to be in the cabins, and see them in person, before anything can be decided as to what's a good cabin and what's not so good. There are a lot of things that make up a great cabin, but for a lot of those things, you have to experience those cabins before those decisions can be made. For now, all you have to go on are the published deck plans, and those don't really tell you much, other than location and size.

I am losing track of the catgories but I believe it's a 1A. I do not think the balcony will be larger, but I do know I will not be set back and will have a good left to right view, similar to bump/hump cabins on Radiance Class ships if you have ever been on them. And that makes it allright for me. Will have to wait for the cruisers before me to speak about what they find along the way, we are not going until the end of March 2009 and will not be pioneers, but will definately provide insight when we return about what we thought.[/quote

We had a hump cabin on Radiance of the Seas, and the balcony was about 3 times the size of the regular balconies.

But I guess we will just have to wait and see what people have to say about them.

I just thought maybe some people knew some of the more desirable cabins, such as 6135 and 6136 on M Class. But it's really hard to tell from the deck plans on Celebrity's website.

Thanks anyway.

Archived