Decoration Question

lucy2800

Hi All,

We are counting down the days until sailing on the Freedom for New Years!!!! I am planning on bringing decorations for our stateroom doors. There are a lot of people in our group with many doors. I remember that there are rules about what you can hang up and how you can hang what you are hanging up, but don't recall the details. I would have ordered room decorations, but there is not a choice for New Years decor.:cool: Can someone who knows what I am allowed to do please anwer soon! I need to go to Party City. :)

Thanks!!!!

Robin

I decorated my stateroom door on my last cruise, and I used one sheet of posterboard, cut in half, placed a strip of tape on each corner underneath (sticky side down), then used regular scotch tape over the tape to keep it secured to the door. It worked great for us, because our doors were not magnetic, and it was a huge help not only for us, but for many of our neighbors to help find our doors!

Just make sure you remove everything from the door before you disembark. Your cabin steward will thank you. Oh, and all my stuff (including the posterboard, stickers, markers and stencils) came from the dollar store!

Have a great cruise - we leave the day after!

Archived