Magen's Bay Wedding

Tara818

I just read a thread under the snorkeling topic on this site. The person who posted said the beach was packed. But, I am sure that the wedding planner would know this and would make sure there was an area corded off so you have room for your guests and no sunbathers in your pictures!!!

Getting married on Magens in 7 weeks if you remind me I can let you know then. Were getting married at 10:30 however it is Valentines so I am not sure if we will be more or less crowded then in April. My planner seems to think we will be ok.

Food for thought - I work as a Catering Manager (in charge of Weddings) for a beach resort and I assure you there is nothing you can do to keep idiots in speedos out of photos. I am however not bashfull and will ask them in the middle of my ceremony to move there scrawney package out of my photos. Hehe...

Like I said if you would like to remind me after the 17th of February feel free. amybsmith79@yahoo.com

Tara818 & abs711,

First off Congrats on your wedding! My boyfriend ( now fiance..he proposed in Barbados) and I just returned from a fabulous cruise onboard the Crown Princess and one of our stops was St. Thomas. We went to Megan's Bay and found there to be very few people were on the beach at 9:00am...infact the majority of travellers started to make their way after 11am. I think you wil be fine....afterall you will be in Paradise. Enjoy your very sepcial day!!

Archived