Need help deciding please!

Fellow cruisers I need your help..I am trying to decide whether it is worth it to upgrade on my Enchantment cruise from a D1 Balcony to a Junior Suite. Tell me what are the advantages of booking a suite? The difference is only $70.00 per person for DH and I. Tell me, what would you do? Spend it on the upgrade or save it for use on board?

Cariibean Diva.

The advantage is a bigger room and bathroom. The bathroom has a tub/shower combination instead of a shower.

You also get two cruises counted towards your C&A account.

With a JS you don´t get any of the Suite perks like concierge (However no concierge on Enchantment).

For that price I would go for it. The bigger room and balcony is a plus in my eyes.

On some ships, even if you aren't Platinum status yet, if you're in a mini your steward will bring you a robe & slippers. That's DH's favorite Platinum perk! For $70, I would say go for it, and see if you can get an aft mini to boot. Then you'll have a nice, large balcony with loungers as well as a chair & table.

Yes, it's worth it! We upgraded from a D1 to a JS a month before our cruise and, it was worth every penny!

The tub and the extra closet space was wonderful, the bigger room and balcany was the icing :) :)

Here's a link to my pictures

Let us know what you decide and have fun planning :)

###

I agree............for only $70pp get the Jr. Suite..........as mentioned the major difference is room, room and more room.............I had a D1 on the Enchantment and had to walk sideways to get around the bed.........no such problems with a jr. suite.

I have to go along with the pack. While $140 would pay for lots of drinks or a shore excursion or 2 - the extra space in the stateroom is worth the money. Our friends had a D and came to our C and even noticed that we got a larger ice bucket than got in the D category!

We did a JS last October with my DH and 2 DD ages 8 and 13 and there was plenty of space for the four of us. The extra room is so relaxing. The girls were able to have some privacy while dressing in the walk in closet. This year we are booked on the Voyager in December but we are trying a balcony room with a promenade room directly across the hall for the girls. This way we have two bathrooms. I also think the girls will greatly enjoy looking out onto the promenade as well as feeling grown up in their own room for the first time.

Archived