You really have me worried!!!

My Hubby and I sailed on the November 4th, 2007 sailing to Bermuda and Boston for seven wonderful nights! We really want to set sail on the Explorer again in the near future! We even had a late departure due to Noel and that didn't even bother us! We had a great time at our Mix & Mingle and we met so many nice people! I could not believe on our week long sailing that we would have met so many wonderful and friendly passengers alnog the way! I thought also that the Captain, Staff and Crew were just awesome as well on our sailing! Enjoy your cruise on the Explorer in April because I think she is not only a beautiful ship but is also a very friendly ship! I felt the Explorer was filled not only with what I thought were very fun and happy passengers but also the Explorer has a great Staff and Crew!!! I wish I were sailing on her this Spring or even in 2008 for that matter! Enjoy, Relax and I'm sure you will have a Fun Cruise filled not only with wonderful new experiences but great memories that will last a lifetime!!! Happy Sailings and Bon Voyage!!! Melissa

Archived