Newlywed Game on Spirit

teacher2cruiser

We did this game on the Spirit in March 2005 as the newly married. (our honeymoon got canned because of Hurricane)

We had so much fun, and I thought we had the game in the bag, but I quickly learned that I did not really now my husband!!!

And after one shocking comment from my quick husband...:o security later laughed at us and told us they had thier eye on us.

He, He we had so much fun. Do it!!!

Kasie

We did this game on the Spirit in March 2005 as the newly married. (our honeymoon got canned because of Hurricane)

We had so much fun, and I thought we had the game in the bag, but I quickly learned that I did not really now my husband!!!

And after one shocking comment from my quick husband...:o security later laughed at us and told us they had thier eye on us.

He, He we had so much fun. Do it!!!

Kasie

How many couples can actually play? Do they do this game once per seven night cruise?

On our most recent Star sailing, the game was played one night and three couples (one each of newly married, not-so newly married, and inbetween) played. The couples did have to "audition" and the ones with the most audience response was chosen to play.

We did the game on the Star back on November 2006. It was allot of fun. There are 4 couples (1-newly weds, 1-10 years married, 1- 25 years married and 1- over 50 years married) We were the 25 years married, The game is played just like the TV version. The wifes are taken to a separate room and the cruise director asked us men 5 questions. The wives came back and were asked the same questions and our answers had to match. After that round of questions, the men are taken to a separate room and the wives are asked 5 different questions. Than the men are brought back and have to match the wives answers. At the end of the contest, the one with the most correct get a special prize gift (Champagne and other items from China) We came in second and we received a gift bag of goodies(Koozies, pocket calendars, Frisbees, pens, key chains, ect...) The other two couples got the same gifts as we did. The only other thing is that it is video taped and played on TV on one of the channels. It is on a continuous loop and plays over & over & over. By the end of the cruise, almost everyone had seen it and the other passengers told you so. If you do it, it is a lot of fun.

Doug

3 weeks ago, on the spirit....they choose 4 couple for the "not so newly-wed game". it was not as risque as other have beed, but it was fun. we had a couple that had been married for 66 years. 1st they asked for people that were newlyweds, 2 or 3 couple raised their hands. did the same for the other 3 groups.

On Spirit's first cruise out of NOLA, they had it in the Galaxy sandwiched between the two shows in the Stardust. CD, Darin seemed rushed and most of the laughs came from the PAX, without much help or encouragement from Darin. We've seen much better, particularly on the Conquest with Todd!

Never ceases to amaze me that couples get up there and are unprepared for the final question......"Whats the funniest place you've..."

They're gonna ask, so either figure out if you wanna tell the truth or make up something really wild b4 you get up there!

Archived