Onboard Bar Selection?

Sailing on Serenade next week and trying to plan our wine package purchase. Does anyone know what sort of beers are available onboard? We're Miller fans and I can't remember if Miller is available on board, or if it was just Budweiser brands. We may drink more wine than beer or vice-versa based on what else is available.

RCCL definitely had Miller (I'm a huge Miller Lite fan) on the Explorer. They had several domestic beers and Corona. Different bars throughout the ship had a variety of choices. I'm sure it will be the same on Serenade. My SIL was looking for a particular wine at one bar but they didn't serve it so the bartender actually went to another bar to get it for her! We also enjoyed a lot of the fun, tropical drinks and martinis. We were quite satisfied. I admit that we drank our way through the trip!! :)

Have a great time!

My DH is wondering if there will be Guinness on the Adventure. Anyone know??

I am about 99% sure I remember having it on AOS. I think they even had Black and Tans at the Duck and Dog Bar on the Royal Promenade. It may have been bottled beer and not draft though.

I am about 99% sure I remember having it on AOS. I think they even had Black and Tans at the Duck and Dog Bar on the Royal Promenade. It may have been bottled beer and not draft though.

I'm sure my DH would prefer bottled to none! And I love black and tans. Ooh and I may just see an Irish car bomb in my future! :D Thanks for the scoop!

Archived