Majesty Review (between hurricanes cruise)

mammallama

I know..you guys looked like such a FUN group....

Maybe everything is working for the best.."L" will get to see her kitty again soon!

I know the feeling of missing those darn pets. I have 5 cats and wouldn't part with one of them!

I found ya on the floataway too so I'll keep checking for news!

Morning Everyone,

Got home from the Airport around 10:ish last night, about a 45+ min drive. She was pretty shook up over the deal, but was glad to be home. I think after 3-5 days of the wall's closein in it will get very interesting. It is hard comein home from a reg ole cruise, let alone a 90 day one ! The lite was flashin on the phone and it was a message from Amer Eagle for "L" wantin to set up an interview for a flight attnd ! Ya never know ! She had some of Mom's home made Chili, took one look at her room, hit the bed and her day was finished.

Have a great weekend All,

EW

wink.gif Mammallama - what a great review. You answered some questions I had. We're sailing on the Majesty in Jan. 05. We've only sailed on Princess, so I was wondering if you'd share what your experience was (if any) of bringing bottles on-board the Majesty.confused.gif

Thanks.

Archived