Ochos Rios Take it Easy Tour A to Z

sjfarley

I have been researching tours for my stop in February and found a Take it Easy tour with A to Z that includes Fern Gully, Coyaba River Gardens and Museum,Wassi Art pottery factory , Ruin's Restaurant, Mahogany beach and shopping.

Any experience with this tour/stops or A to Z? Any assistance is appreciated.:)

I have read nice things about A-Z on this board but have never used them. Our family adores Marva Shaw from http://www.knowjamaica.com. She has set tours but she can also tailor the tour to fit your preferences. If you want to take it easy, she can arrange that! Just contact her through her website and let her know what you would like to do. We were just with Marva on Dec. 19 and had an absolutely fabulous day so I do highly recommend her services.

Have a great trip!

A-Z Tours is run by a woman named Belinda. She has various drivers. We used her a few years ago for a tour of Fern Gulley, the pottery factory, which is very interesting, and Dunn's River. We enjoyed the tour, and were with our 2 sons and another family. Another family we were with booked something through the shipped. They ended up with the wrong swim with the dolphins tour, and never actually swam with the dolphins, and were very annoyed at spending a lot more money on something that was not very good.

We used A-Z on our last trip to Ocho Rios, did a similar tour although we customized it to our desires. Belinda was great with suggestions and opinions and very responsive to all my emails. Looooooved the pottery factory and am dying to go back. Mickey was our driver, gave us alot of history and cultural info...it was a great day.

Archived