Conquest Dec 23-30 Home again

Havinsnest

Doug,

I am going to email my TA on both sailings so we can compare notes to see which is offering the better group deal. I am so all for a group rate--$75-$100 might not be much BUT that's just more spending money for us on the cruise. I'll let you know what I've found out by week end. Tell Linda that I hope she gets to feeling better soon!

Greg,

LOL! Sue needs her shrimp dippin' hand!!! Besides, we are experienced pirate cruisers and I vote for rum and the King Larry! Yo, ho, ho!

Sherryl,

Come join us, please!!!!

Doug,

Can you find out what kind of rates you can get on the Conquest for 12/21?

I don't know if we can make the Splendor 09 or not, but I'll propose it to my group. However, a flight from Northwest Arkansas to LAX would be another $400 per person. Ouch! Maybe I'll win Publisher's Clearing House or something!

Sherryl

Let us know what you come up with Lisa. I'm still working on Terry. I may have to sign up and forget to tell him until closer to that cruise.

The kids are still trying to figure schedules for next January so I'm hopeful we will get a second trip on Conquest in about a year.

Loved reading all the reviews. We just booked for spring break 08. Previously cruised Conquest in June 07. The small live music band--not good at all, very dissapointing. I think the name was Music Power. Do you know who played on your cruise?

Thanks!

The Moore Family

Morning ladies, I will look into a group price today and repost this afternoon. It usually is a LITTLE cheaper but with a group you can get perks, like OBC, choclates and Champagne, your own soft ice cream machine in your room LOL.

Talk soon, by the way how many berths do I need?? (2 berths= 1 cabin)

Loved reading all the reviews. We just booked for spring break 08. Previously cruised Conquest in June 07. The small live music band--not good at all, very disappointing. I think the name was Music Power. Do you know who played on your cruise?

Thanks!

The Moore Family

I truly do not remember. We saw lots of different music here and there around the ship. Some were better than others. My husband started college low these many years ago as a music major and ended up a business major. He's opinion about the overall music on board is a wave of his hand and the words so-so.

Doug and Linda - Sue is doing better and weaning herself off of the Lortab she was inhaling several times a day. She gets the stitches out this Friday and the cast goes on for about 2 - 3 weeks. She will need a note from the doc for the metal detectors at the airport since she has a plate in her left wrist now. Larry:D

I hate to 'break' this to you, Sue, but even a note from your doctor won't stop the security at the metal detectors from having you step aside while they wand you down from top to bottom. In spite of a note from my doctor re the titanium knee I'm sporting, I still get the 'special' treatment in every airport security stop.

Hope you heal fast.

Archived