Time is going by fast!!!!!!

wifey4life

My ticker says 3 months, 4 weeks, and so many days I can't remember till we go! :D:D Just gotta finish paying it all off! :eek: The cruise portion is due in February and the land is due in March.

Can't wait to book our activities!!!!!

Anna

When I created my online profile, I used my daughter's name as well as the DOB. She is 3 years old now. I booked the cruise and I was able to pay using her profile even though she is not 18 or above.

But on the day when they opened for booking the activities it didn't let me book the activities because it says only 18 or older can book the activities and the message also mentioned to contact the disneycruise directly using the 1-800 number. But it was midnight and I couldn't get hold of anyone on that day. The next day I called the disneycrusie and they recommed to create a profile using my dob which is greater than 18 years. So I created and then used the reservation number to book activities. Whatever I wanted to do I am able to do the next day.

The reason why I am saying, I can see from your message that you are so exicted about cruise, I was also on the same spirit. But I was very upset on the day when I couldn't book the activites because of the profile.

So if you have created a disney profile by using age less than 18 years , please create a profile with dob above 18 years. So that you won't be disappointed.

Archived