Enchantment with girls 17, 14, 10

tiffstulips

Well you've been on AOS so you know how great the Voyager Class ships are for kids. However, Enchantment is a vision class ship though so it won't have the same bells/whistles for kids that the Voyager/Freedom class have.

I am sure you will have a great time though. (I can't imagine a bad cruise..lol)

Just look at the reviews. I didn't sail on Grandeur (the same class) because I have been reading so many iffy reviews lately. Take a look at Enchantment and see what others have to say. :)

Michele is right there are very few bad cruises. But I see you are doing the Adventure in a few weeks. Are the kids going on that with you? If so, I am afraid they may be a bit disappointed in the Enchantment for lack of bells and whistles having experienced them already. Hard to step back sometimes.

But if my mental calendar is right, you are on the Enchantment next summer, so likely there will be a gang of kids and they will make their own fun.

Are they outgoing? They will have a great time in the teen club.

Archived