Glass Bottom Boat

chirpy007

I have found a tour company which is offering this and i quite fancy it as i cant snorkle but as i have never cruised or been to Cozumel before i dont have much idea about what im doing.

I will be on FOS doing the WC cruise and this where they are sited

Our Cozumel Glass Bottom Boat Snorkeling Tour takes only a maximum of 16 - 20 passengers and we offer both a morning and afternoon tour which can accommodate most any cruise ship schedule. We depart directly from a dock in San Miguel which is a perfect location for those who wish to shop or site see prior to or following this exciting adventure!

So my question is how near to where FOS tenders is San Miguel and what is the shpping like there.

Many thanks

If your ship "tenders" then you will be discharged on the same pier from which those glass bottom boats leave. Walk across the street and you are in Cozumel's all newly remodeled main plaza and there is lots of shopping and eating establishments right in front of your nose.

If your ship "tenders" then you will be discharged on the same pier from which those glass bottom boats leave. Walk across the street and you are in Cozumel's all newly remodeled main plaza and there is lots of shopping and eating establishments right in front of your nose.

Many thanks :D

Archived