Gift for In-Laws

Lowie

my in-laws are celebrating their 40th anniversary in the next few months on board a celebrity panama canal cruise. As a gift, we'd like to get them an onboard gift or maybe pre-pay an excursion. They aren't spa types and any excursion must be low key as neither are in very good health.

i don't know celebrity's policy on tips, etc. so any advice would be welcome.

any ideas?

TIA

my in-laws are celebrating their 40th anniversary in the next few months on board a celebrity panama canal cruise. As a gift, we'd like to get them an onboard gift or maybe pre-pay an excursion. They aren't spa types and any excursion must be low key as neither are in very good health.

i don't know celebrity's policy on tips, etc. so any advice would be welcome.

any ideas?

TIA

I would either buy them a gift certificate for onboard credit via the Celebrity website or give them cash for a night at the specialty restaurant.

Go to the Celebrity website and at the bottom of the page you'll find a link to "Gifts" (in blue). Click on that and you'll go to a page that you can choose bon voyage gifts or gift certificates.

You can also go to the home page and at the top click on "plan a cruise" (3rd from left). Then you'll have a page where you can click on "shore and land excursions"... download the brochure to find the ports they will be visiting to see what's offered.

I would agree with previous posters... get them gift certificates for the specialty restaurant. It's a wonderful way to celebrate a special anniversary.

Archived